The modern world today believes that the internet is one of the best ways of running a successful business. But what is even more important is realizing the fact that it requires skill, time, motivation and hard work that results in successful online websites to be created. Creating an online website to prove a business presence is not just enough but keeping it upgraded, and expanding your market by attracting a good number of visitors to your website is the main idea these days. With over 1 billion websites in 2019 as reported by Netcraft’s January Survey this year and 3.2 billion internet users, there is no doubt the World Wide Web has become one of the most lucrative virtual real estate for any business seeking magnanimous amount of growth. In this post we would like to pinpoint some strategies and tactics to help develop a website that can gather a good amount of traffic in 2019. So let’s take a quick look at each one of them.
Offering Powerful And Valuable Content:
- To offer right and incredible content is the foremost task to be accomplished. This is a smart move in attracting customers as the audience always goes for the value of the content being offered to them.
- Striking headlines is a must. It is very important for headlines to be catchy enough and visitors will definitely stay.
- Be creative. Innovation is always attractive and eye-catching for the customers.
- Try best not to follow what others are trying to say or sell. Lead your path the way you feel best.
- Use easy and understandable language. Don’t make it hard for people to digest what is being said.
- Vary in your style of writing and the length of your content. Visitors will find it interesting and exciting to find such changes.
- Give as much information as possible but it should be worth the effort.
- 87% of people answered in a survey that a content leader with a sense of direction, vision, and inspiration is crucial for success.
Availability of Attractive Guest Posts
- An effective strategy to attract readers is to invite guest’s posts and make them available on your websites. Visitors will benefit from those and it will result in recurrent use of the website.
- Another way of hooking the visitors is by sharing interviews or providing solutions and answers to arguments.
- With time you can add in a room for more diversity that appeals to a larger client base and this will evidently affect the overall scope and nature of your visitors.
- Gregory Ciotti, a marketing strategist at Help Scout, generated 36,733 email subscribers through guest blogging alone.
Going Social For Promotion
The role of social media is by far the strongest, most compelling, and undeniable when we talk about websites in present times. There are possibly more ways one can find nowadays that deploys social media strategies at its core to interact with visitors and engage them through its assorted facets. Some of them include:
- Creating attractive videos that may go viral and may bring up frequent visitors. The audience is always wide-awake on social media and going social will draw them to share your content on other networks too.
- Building your mailing list so that you can send customers and keep them updated regarding promotional offers. This could very well include newsletters to let them know you care about them. Do not go for recurring emails on a regular basis. Keeping them updated is the basic objective.
- Ask for subscriptions. Invite them over to offer valuable content without even them asking you for it.
- By the end of 2018, Facebook had over 2.32 billion active users, with Instagram being labeled as the most viral of them all.
Generate New Content Marketing Strategies
A business is nothing without a marketing strategy. Same goes for content writing marketing strategies which need to be planned smartly and strategically and implemented accordingly. A good strategy may bring about twice the results when compared to those without a concrete content writing or marketing plan. For a well-planned content strategy, you may find the following tips useful:
- Understand and study the target audience and then tone your writing according to it.
- Provide answers to queries and arguments. But remember to support arguments with different opinions so as to keep it open for everyone.
- Offer them something different and exceptional and prove your worth.
- Write blog posts to appeal to new visitors.
Make the best use of SEO:
If used effectively, SEO can help escalate the visibility of a website to the customers and visitors and is proven to be a good solution for bringing in new prospects. It provides aid and improves the content by adding in more or editing the content to such a level that it results in an increase in the listings or rankings of your website whenever it is being searched.
SEO also plays by increasing the number of backlinks to a website that in turn, promotes it. It helps in building a trustworthy image in front of users and visitors. Hence using the right SEO strategies can boost your results in attracting traffic to your website.
Use Long Tail keywords
Long-tail Keywords provides a bigger and better opportunity to be searched online and gives a website a good ranking because of it. Targeting them well will help in a definite increase in your rank because the more people search, the more the traffic it will generate.
It becomes easy to search online with long-tail keywords as they offer you more directed feedback with adequate results. They are usually searched for and since they are specific due to the length, which can often result in lowering the overall competition. They have also proved to be helpful in providing better content due to the fact that they already ask clearly as to what users are looking for. Long-tail keywords amount to 70% of all web searches.
Initiate Paid Advertising
Paid advertising is another supportive strategy in attracting new customers to a website. Brands and businesses all around the world purchase (PPC) pay-per-click in their names for increased awareness on a global scale. Pay per click is able to funnel internet traffic and approximately offer 50% more lead to conversion ratio than organic web traffic. This shouldn’t come as a big surprise since 46% of all clicks on SERPs are attributed to the top 3 paid advertising spots.
We hope this post was able to offer you some great insights as to how you can effectively go about increasing the traffic on your website this year in 2019. For more questions and queries regarding the topic, please feel free to let us know of your feedback in the comment section below.